I return to teaching next week for the start of Semester 2, hitting the ground running with my Year 12s who are almost halfway through their final body of work. Plus two lessons a week with some Year 8s that I am yet to meet...potentially the scariest part!
I am only returning to two classes, three days a week and more importantly I am returning to PEOPLE CONTACT!
The best part of teaching Art is learning from others, inspiring others and being inspired. The exact same thing can be said about being an Artist.
- I must not worry what others will think
- My work is my passion
- Positives MUST outweigh negatives
- I own my time
- My hair is not important
- There are people who energise me
- There are people who drain me
- Fears must be faced
- I can make my dreams my goals
- I can achieve my goals